In Sync with Nature
All Seasons Home
A+ energetically sustainable
88% natural materials
Welcome to ILU HOUSE
Modular Wood Luxury Homes
Take the freedom to experience the comfort of your home blending with the greater outdoors, while avoiding the hustle and the long delivery time of traditional home building.
YOU WILL LOVE YOUR ILU HOME FOR
- Photovoltaic energy source to cover the electricity consumption
- Ecological water heating pump
- Natural interior free from PVC
- Minimal waste on the worksite
- Local materials whenever available
Great VAlue FOR MONEY
- Uncompromising quality and value at a fair price.
- Save money on utilities.
- Low maintenance exterior shell
- Generous window openings
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Natural ventilation integrated system
- bathroom floor heating
- high-end bathroom fittings
What Makes ILU House Unique
- Your dream home made from naturally efficient and environmentally friendly materials.
- Premium designed trims elaborated on 3 different preferences and budgets.
- Fine-tuning at your choice:
- Fire Place
- A/C System
- Electric Car Charger
GIVE ILU A PURPOSE
ILU’s versatility makes is adaptable for residential projects, touristic projects or commercial spaces.
Get in touch with an ILU expert today and discuss your options.
WHAT YOU GET
All ILU houses feature PV system, water heating pump, natural air ventilation, fireplace, interior finishes, solid wood and marble kitchen.
5 EASY STEPS TO MAKE IT HAPPEN
Nothing should keep you away from your perfect home!
HO WE WORK
This is what they say about us
We really wanted a good solid permanent house, not some kind of week-end shed, we are so happy to settle in and just relax.
Dead-lines were respected and for me, that's a big plus. I could plan everything well in advance and the ILU team was very open and communicative.
I started by looking at cheaper houses but I was not really comfortable with compromising quality. So we chose ILU and I can definitely feel that it's worth every penny.
Ready To Start New Project?
Configure your house here and get in touch with us, we’ll be happy to walk you through the last details before start of construction.